You must deliver it signed before the trip
PURA VIDA PATAGONIA is one of the most experienced agencies in Argentine Patagonia, and takes kayaking quite seriously.
The agency has the corresponding licenses from the Argentine Coast Guard Service and the National Parks Administration, and is the only kayaking agency authorized to operate within the Nahuel Huapi National Park.
This disclaimer note shall be read, filled, and signed by every participant prior to each trip.
In the case of minors, their parents or guardians shall sign for them.
By signing the present disclaimer note, I declare and manifest my awareness of the risk present in every activity carried out in lakes and rivers, where we could encounter a delay, injury, illness, or even death.
The group leader will decide on whether to remain in a place, continue, or cancel the outing on account of any accident or severe weather conditions, which will not entitle any passenger to a reimbursement.
I assume the risk posed by adventure activities carried out outdoors and in exposed places, on the awareness that the result of a trip will depend on our disposition.
Any cost not included in this expedition shall be borne by each passenger.
I declare having read and accepted the conditions indicated in PURAVIDAPATAGONIA’s webpage, where reference is made to the agency’s Cancellation, Modification, and Evacuation policy.
I declare my awareness and acceptance of the requirements described below.
- Swimming ability
- Observance of every indication from the guides throughout the expedition
- Physical conditions in accordance with the activity to carry out
- Indication of any type of physical or psychological illness or health problem prior to departure, such as allergies, heart conditions, diabetes, etc.
- Acceptance of any alteration in the program at any of the outing stages due to severe weather conditions, accidents, or acts of God with the aim of guaranteeing the absolute safety of all passengers
- Awareness that every outdoor activity implies a risk
- And the best inclination towards experiencing an adventure in Patagonia!
- I declare having read, understood, and accepted all conditions described in the General Conditions, and being willing to enroll in an expedition. Being aware of the risks that the trip poses, I declare that:
- I have no physical or psychological conditions, nor suffer from any illness that could affect me or third parties throughout the trip.
- My continuity and participation in any of the stages of this expedition is subject to the decision of the group leader, and I release the group leader, guides, aides, and the PURA VIDA PATAGONIA kayaking agency from any liability in the event of any accident, be it an act of God or otherwise.
- I release the PURA VIDA PATAGONIA kayaking agency, its director and guide Diego Cristian Efrón, and its guides and aides from any liability, and I declare that I will not file any legal claim due to any injury or damage whatsoever that I or any other passenger may experience.
- Having read this document and accepted all conditions described, I declare that I understand and assume the risks involved, acknowledging this as a contract between myself and PURA VIDA PATAGONIA.
Trip to make:
First and last name:
ID or passport number:
Date of birth:
In the event of emergency, notify:
How did you hear about us?:
Name and signature:
Thank you, and have a good trip!!!